Seedballs for Butterflies
A selection of native wildflower seeds chosen to attract butterflies. The mix uses only wildflower species recommended by Butterfly Conservation, and includes both early and late summer flowering plants. All seed is responsibly sourced in the UK and the steel tins are manufactured in London.
Wildflower species include:
Forget-me-not Myosotis arvensis - Annual, flowers April - Oct
Red campion Silene dioica - Perennial, flowers March - Nov
Yarrow Achillea millefolium - Perennial, flowers June - Aug
Purple loosestrife Lythrum salicaria - Perennial, flowers June - Aug
Musk mallow Malva moschata - Perennial, flowers June - Aug
- A simple way to grow wildflowers from seed.
- Clay ball (plus added chili) naturally protects seed from predators, such as ants, birds and slugs.
- Easy to use - no need to 'plant', just scatter on top of soil or compost.
- Ideal for garden beds and planting pots.
- Each tin contains 20 seed balls.
- Each seed ball contains approximately 100 bee mix seeds.
- As a guide at least twenty seed balls per square meter is recommended for a garden, or 3 - 5 seed balls for a small to medium sized pot.
- For best results, scatter in the spring or autumn.
£0.65 will be donated to Butterfly Conservation with the purchase of this item.